Experian is suing the identity theft prevention firm LifeLock, accusing it of deception and fraud in its familiar advertising campaign, which includes a spot in which CEO Todd Davis reveals his Social Security number and then brags about the effectiveness of the company’s protections.
We have just learned that LifeLock co-founder Robert Maynard has resigned. You can read more in this article in the LA Times. Here is the original story:
With Our Membership Services
Your Family is Included for $38.95 monthly
Identity Theft Protection & Restoration Services Nationwide you are Legally Supported, Covered,
Experian, Equifax, & TransUnion Monitoring & more.
Contract & Document Review,
An Attorney that Specializes
In your Current Situation,
Also included in the membership
Is 24Hr Access to an Attorney,
& Much More.
Have you ever;
- Thought about writing or revising your will?
- Paid a bill you knew was unfair?
- Needed advice on community property laws?
- Purchased a defective product & been ignored by the manufacturer?
- Received a traffic ticket you thought was unjustified?
- Been a defendant in a civil lawsuit?
- Been involved in a separation or divorce?
- Had a problem with child support or visitation rights?
- Signed a lease you'd like to change?
- Wanted advice on a credit matter?
- Worried about being audited by the IRS?
- Had difficulty collecting an insurance claim?
- Had question on your civil rights?
- Signed an escrow agreement and wished you'd had legal advice?
- Needed assistance in dealing with the purchase of a new vehicle?
- Wanted to know about guardianship responsibilities for your children?
Had a question about consumer rights?
Nationwide Law Firms Providing Memberships
Unlimited Services Unlimited Phone Consultations,
Contract & Document Review, Advice on Unlimited Matters,
Seller Financing Solutions, Lease Agreements, Identity Theft,
Foreclosures, a Warrantee Denied, Unfair Treatment.
As a member, you can consult with your Attorney toll-free by phone on any personal or business-related matter. Just call your Attorney during regular business hours when you have a legal problem or question.
Unlimited Phone Calls & Letters…A phone call or letter from your Attorney, can get you the results you want fast. Your attorney will recommend a letter or phone call when that is the best step for you.
Unlimited Contract & Document Review…You can have an unlimited number of personal legal documents, up to ten pages each, reviewed by your Attorney. Included each year is one business document review at no additional cost! Your Attorney will analyze the documents and suggest changes for your benefit before you sign.
Wills for You & Your Family…
A Will for you at no additional charge, not just a “simple” Will, But one that meets most Americans’ Needs – with free yearly reviews and updates.
Have you ever:
- Had an employee take time off work for personal legal or identity theft related issues?
- Lost productivity because of an employee's loss of focus on the job?
- Had to deal with complicated administrative forms and deductibles with your employee benefits?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we may be able to help.
With our membership plans, your employees will have direct toll free access to a carefully selected provider law firm for legal issues.
With the Identity Theft Shield, they can rest assured knowing conspicuous activity on their credit report is being monitored. If their identity is stolen, we not only provide counsel, we'll work to restore their identity for them. This leaves them free to focus on their job, not their problems.
We also offer plans for small business owners.